Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mugen: Green Arrow


Green Arrow is a character that has experienced something of a renaissance. When I was child, I thought of him as a knockoff of Batman with trick arrows. But that is too harsh and unfair. The television shows, Justice League Unlimited and Smallville, really changed my opinion. He is more than what I thought. It's as Batman said at the end of the premier episode of Justice League Unlimited: he helps "keep them honest." He has no superpowers, but he is highly skilled and cares about doing the right thing. That is why he is a good hero and I'm glad he made it into mugen. I have found two different versions for Green Arrow.



Green Arrow Mugen Versions
Image Creator Fun

Factor
AI Look Downloads
Unknown 5 6 9 http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=68254.0
ZVitor 9

8 8 http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/


The ZVitor version is much better than the previous one. I love how his best friends make cameos in win poses and his lady, Black Canary (where's her mugen charater...hint...hint) , comes in as a helper. It's fun to call her, but to be honest, the character is powerful enough and fun enough that help isn't really needed. This is a great character!

Here is a video of my tests




No comments:

Post a Comment